How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Why is saving as a PDF an option under print but not any other file type?
It depends on the application. Sometimes PDF is implemented as a print driver, sometimes it’s just another file format for export or save. Since PDF is a final document format developed especially for printing, it’s more likely than other formats to be implemented as a print driver, that’s all.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
Here are the common print drivers supported by Rapports: paddock — for displaying documents and images Xpdf† — for displaying PDF documents and images. Pdf† — for displaying PDF documents and images You should use one of them. (See for more information.) You must install one of these drivers to use most PDF functions.