How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there any way of customizing shortcuts in foxit phantom pdf reader for highlighting and type writer options?
I suggest looking into PDF Reader by Kdan Mobile - you can underline and highlight text, as well as strike-through and mark up PDFs, create annotations and export them. If you work with PDFs a lot, this is a highly useful app because it combines all the necessary features you need to edit and work on your files. This reader also works as a great document viewer for all the common file types, so you’re not restricted with viewing just PDFs. You can switch between various viewing modes, such as day, night and sepia options, or even a customized theme. This reader allows you to do all kinds of editing on your PDFs, such as filling in forms, combining PDFs, scan to PDF (turn any paper document into a PDF), add sticky notes and more. Overall, this reader has a lot of functionality and necessary tools, so one app covers most, if not all of your PDF editing needs. Disclaimer. I am part of Kdan’s team and my answers might be a bit biased.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
It seems Dan’s developer team is very dedicated to their open source projects, you can really see it when you use their tools.