How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Does Android have anything similar to IOS' Spotlight search which would allow you to search your phones emails, messages and etc?
Nothing as good as Spotlight, but there is an app called AndroSearch which you might find to your liking. It allows you to search for apps, contacts, files on your device, songs, in pdf, web search etc. Here is a quick overview. Upon launching the app, it opens immediately along with keyboard (something Google Now doesn't do) all ready to type. On installation and first launch, it indexes all the apps, contacts and files on your phone. When you begin typing, results are immediately displayed. You can press enter to automatically launch the first result. You can also perform web searches and the results are displayed in the system browser. You can also ask it to show results from Play Store and this opens it with the search term. For songs, it allows you to search using artist or album name as well. For apps, it uses words in app description as well. Therefore, typing photo can cause the app to suggest gallery to you. Results displayed as soon as you begin typing A couple of drawbacks. The user interface is fine, but nothing very good looking. No material design. While the search suggestions are very accurate and fast, the app doesn't learn to sort results by frequency of usage. I felt the font is a little too big sometimes meaning as many results can't be displayed on screen. You can use this to search and open files on the internal storage (and probably sd card though I have not tested this) But bottomline, for a phone, the app is excellent. It is a lot better than many other apps including Gesture Search and Google Now for quickly opening things.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
For getting info on your device, I still prefer Google Now. In order to get a file opened, when you try to press the arrow (with the filename) there is nothing on screen like in Spotlight.